FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Hey i am seeing some lime green coming in on that maricultured mille frag i got from you. Just fyi.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Funny because I only see the green with the frags under the LEDs in the frag tank. The colony under the MH hardly shows that much green.

At 1:48 what is the green and white thing on the left side of the screen?

Awww... don't make me watch my own video! I only make those to punish others! [emoji23]

Those are grandis palys... the only zoas/palys that my emperor will not destroy besides the nuclear greens I have.

Awww... don't make me watch my own video! I only make those to punish others! [emoji23]

Those are grandis palys... the only zoas/palys that my emperor will not destroy besides the nuclear greens I have.

You mean to tell me that you did not know exactly where you were pointed in the tank at that time in the video and couldn't tell me from memory what I was talking about.

You mean to tell me that you did not know exactly where you were pointed in the tank at that time in the video and couldn't tell me from memory what I was talking about.
Larry, I couldn't even tell you what I ate this morning! [emoji4]

I'm going national... then global! I'm going to be an international reefing superstar and then flameout, retire in my 30s, and be part of those TV specials... what are they doing now?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Sad morning... I've been too busy to keep as watchful of an eye as I usually do on the tank. During maintenance this morning, I found a dried up pencil wrasse on the right side of the stand. Somehow he made the jump into a tiny 1/4" slot between the side of the tank and the skin of the stand.

Top it off with my mandarin looking lethargic the past couple of weeks and dying (no, he didn't starve to death... his stomach wasn't shrunken up). He just seemed like he lost the will to live and stopped hunting for pods and just laid in the sand the last couple of weeks. Very odd behavior. The rest of the fish are fine.

Lastly, the awesome little rock beauty angel that was given to me somehow did his best salmon impression and went upstream, over a baffle, and landed in the skimmer pump section. Murphy's law at its best, he ended being the reason why I noticed my skimmer was not producing skimmate as well as usual. He got sucked into the inlet of the pump and clogged it up.

3 fish deaths is a sad way to return to your tank after being so busy.

On a happier note, after a good 6 months of use, I went in to check the skimmer auto neck cleaner's performance, having not touched it this whole time.

Skimmate goop all along the inside of the cup. Hard to tell if it's on the inside center at all.

64fc4748176213da340cacd2e64234da.jpg

What 6 months of skimmate buildup looks like.

18b43dd868f0a02f3edc346701eae624.jpg

Cleaned only the collection cup to see how well the auto cleaner worked. Not bad at all. Besides a couple of streaks, I'd say it's doing it's job well! [emoji106]

680536dd25b885c750b8b5f323055e9e.jpg

ECHO..ECHO...ECHO....ECHO.....echo.......echo...................echo..............................echo

That's how you know Ty is busy working, his build thread hasn't been bumped to the top of the list in nearly a week or some random thread started by Ty on a slow afternoon. poke.gifrofl.gif

• Like 3

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. I snuck off to Denver to go to a wedding this weekend.

What else do you do in Colorado but hit up fish stores while you have some free time. And what better thing to pick up while you're there than one of these bad boys.

Colorado sunburst anemone! A present to myself for working so hard! This thing totally lives up to the hype! It's under my 400-watt halide and it is stunning! You should have seen it under the LEDs when I was acclimating it! Wild!

b5a076a4efbf749d96aa4266a5be4f0a.jpg

194c24cd1c968e7da4d9617576f096a6.jpg

e91a8fc28222a2bd1ac54057c96bbd56.jpg

cf4940e9cd16eea9be9dae1086d469f8.jpg

• Like 2