Nice picture I got from a distributor

nuxx

So you have a hookup for Black Tangs?

Yes, but I'd really only want to use them once I'm ready to start QTing fish. Wouldn't mind ordering an extra fish here and there. Would rather get an order from them before I felt comfortable ordering a fish for anyone else though.

I'd guess around Jan-Feb.

So you have a hookup for Black Tangs?

Yes, but I'd really only want to use them once I'm ready to start QTing fish. Wouldn't mind ordering an extra fish here and there. Would rather get an order from them before I felt comfortable ordering a fish for anyone else though.

I'd guess around Jan-Feb.

I've been wanting a black tang for a while but have never seen a decent price. I'd be in if they're around that 200-300 range come jan/feb. Let me know!

I've been wanting a black tang for a while but have never seen a decent price. I'd be in if they're around that 200-300 range come jan/feb. Let me know!

Will do man.

I'm going to order the Black Tang from them and a Purple from somewhere else... then QT those and introduce with my existing Yellow.

I'll then probably order another fish from them in the next round of QT (Maybe Crosshatches). Would probably be fine with ordering a black then.

I like buying nice things, but I waste far too much time looking for the best deal possible on things...