Tank cracked!!! In need of complete setup, wife gave me allowance of $300

Jlloyd123

So I got a phone call from my mother in law, said my tank made a loud noise and then water started pouring out of side of tank. By the time I made it from our new house in Hutto to Round rock all about 10 % of water was in tank and the rest was in a cooler and all over her floor. Thank god this happened at her house of our new home. My wife would have shot me. So no I'm looking for 20+gallon tank with nice wood stand. Doesn't have to have lights preferably. Would like reef ready if possible. Let me know if any one has st up for around $300. Thanks

Got another tank in the workings. Was up tip 2am painting and relishing stand. Should have it up and running my tonight. Thanks Ty for offer. Was told by LFS that 2/3 Innovative Marine 16 gallon Nuvo aquariums sold last December have spontaneously cracked. The other guys was 2 weeks ago.

Got another tank in the workings. Was up tip 2am painting and relishing stand. Should have it up and running my tonight. Thanks Ty for offer. Was told by LFS that 2/3 Innovative Marine 16 gallon Nuvo aquariums sold last December have spontaneously cracked. The other guys was 2 weeks ago.

Look on national forums its been happening. Something's off with their QC and building.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk