Welder for a steel stand

uscgbeachbum

My wife and I are planning another reef tank after being out of the hobby for about 6 years. We're considering a 42Lx30Wx20H peninsula style tank. We'll need the stand to serve dual purposes and as such real estate within the stand will be at a premium. So we're considering a steel stand and skinning with wood. Does anyone have any recommendations for welders?

Thanks!

i just got done with a 6' tank for a member last week. With Deer season coming this weekend I will be busy but never to busy as long as you have time. I can build anything, but if you looking for CHEAP then im probably not the guy. All I ask is you pay for material and whatever it cost double that and that's how I get paid. I can charge hourly but custom welders typically get paid in between $80-$125/hr (it will cost ALOT more this away). I probably had a total of 25-30 hrs in the last stand. You do the math, if material cost $400 then I will get $400 so the/a stand would cost $800. PM me if interested.