My Old 46g Planted Tank

JamesL

While I only have saltwater tanks these days, I did used to have freshwater tanks. This is one I set up 13 years ago (I had freshwater tanks a lot earlier than that, but that was before digital cameras :))... I really do like the look of a nice natural planted tank.

So feeling a bit nostalgic today, here are the only photos I have of it. The tank eventually became a saltwater tank for a brief time before an anemone wiped out the tank.

post-249-0-64170200-1371567707_thumb.jpg

post-249-0-93786700-1371567708_thumb.jpg

post-249-0-02843000-1371567710_thumb.jpg

that is an awesome tank. i was thinking of taking a few pictures of my 20g planted and posting it, but now i think i'll pass smile.png.

Awe come on, post away. Tim's 20+ year old tank thread got me into thinking about old tanks today.

that is an awesome tank. i was thinking of taking a few pictures of my 20g planted and posting it, but now i think i'll pass smile.png.

Awe come on, post away. Tim's 20+ year old tank thread got me into thinking about old tanks today.

ha. i at least have to mow it first :).