AAF pick up and Jumping clownfish

SourDatx

So I had planned on picking up a few zoa I won from AAF on eBay this afternoon but didn't plan on finding one of my clownfish dry on the floor this morning. So I stopped by Aquatek and picked up another clown. It immediately start looking into my corals and nems to find a home I believe. :);) Then picked up my zoas from AAF which look good, some starting to open up. Can't wait to get them acclimated and in my tank. One of them was Pink Lady Deep water zoa, look amazing. Others were no names but still nice.

Good idea Vic! The clowns were fine, I think the new tank and new Springers Dottyback were a combination of culprits. Dottyback seemed a tad territorial at times so it probably spooked the clown from below.

hah, no, i was bidding on some blues with green centers. We need to have a weekly AAF thread where we link to what we're bidding on so we don't artificially jack up prices

I don't believe I got those but do remember them.

@Reefaholic: I used to live in Taylor when I lived in Texas back in the mid 80's. I've still got family there. So what's the sellers name on eBay?

Edited by Wade

@Reefaholic: I used to live in Taylor when I lived in Texas back in the mid 80's. I've still got family there. So what's the sellers name on eBay?

the reefaholic is just a title based on post number I believe. Their actual name is a little bit higher up. :)

Wow I'm jealous. His stuff looks great. No place around here to buy anything that looks that good. I wonder what the initial investment would be to open your own shop?

• Like 2