Dan Rigle Corals Group Buy

victoly

I'll make a running list on top, nothing is set in stone, no one owes anything at this point, obviously. Just to keep a tab running.

Hate to bother you with this but I saw a typo on your list...my name is missing a space between the Richard and the "L". Thanks much.

If lps do great, chalices generally will flourish as well. They're low light, low flow, on the sand bed type corals.

i didnt know that i considered them like sps. there is a very nice rainbow chalice on aaf website. i want it now. that also puts me in this group buy if he has a chalice ill like. do you know when we'll get a list of what we can buy?

If lps do great, chalices generally will flourish as well. They're low light, low flow, on the sand bed type corals.

i didnt know that i considered them like sps. there is a very nice rainbow chalice on aaf website. i want it now. that also puts me in this group buy if he has a chalice ill like. do you know when we'll get a list of what we can buy?

It's gonna be a few more weeks before he lets me know if it's gonna be possible to fill an order. He's very in demand, and can't make the coral grow any faster :)

• 2 weeks later...