reefcleaners GB

Mitch

Here's my exchange with John this afternoon... let's follow same instructions as before, eg treat it as another GB, and send me your re-order invoice... let's aim for orders to be resubmitted by WED 3/6 midnight... any questions, lmk.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:44 PM, John Maloney / Reef Cleaners <[email protected]> wrote:

Sure that works for us, I will send them out as refunds, so people can change their order or their mind if they like. I will be in the warehouse again around 5 and should answer most of those emails then, I am out on the water for a few hours this afternoon.

All the Best,
John Maloney
www.reefcleaners.org

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Mitch Sengson <[email protected]> wrote:

John,
I have asked everyone to send you an email regarding their order, eg dead, missing, etc. Everyone has indicated that they would prefer to have their orders be made whole instead of getting credits. I was thinking the best way to handle this is that you credit us but we turn around and re-order what is missing, then you ship free w/o $250 threshold. Lmk what you think.
Mitch

with my package arriving a day late I lost some mythrax and porcelain crab, Chitton, limpet, feather duster, and didnt even bother to watch the snails since they are going into a tank that isnt on display.

I let John know the large things had either arrived DOA or died within the hour. He promptly refunded me so I can add to the next group order.

And my penny algae was red ogo, which I split between three tanks to see if I can get it to grow, each tank has different nutrient levels so I'm got hope!

Edited by (Bio)³

As I mentioned in post #53, please let John know what's dead, missing, etc. He should promptly refund you. Then you can reorder what you want - same, different, more, whatever. Technically new members can hop on this as well. We have Free shipping irrespective of how much we order. Please again specify Austin Reef Club GB in the Notes. Submit order by WED 3/6 midnight.

Let me know when you are doing another group buy and i want in.

It's already on. Orders need to be submitted by this Wed midnight. Shipment targeted to arrive this Fri @ my place again.

Great, I'm in as well. Those mixed hermits are doing a fantastic job on my nuisance algae, I was just wishing I'd gotten more! Sorry for the grab and dash last week - this time I should be able to stay and admire your aquarium a bit!

Hopefully everyone's 2nd round of critters made it in ok. If not, make sure to let John know and get credit.

I'm probably gonna aim to do another one of these early summer, so stay tuned if you wanna join in.