Need to help one of our own.

Robb in Austin

Howdy all.

One of our members lost everything in the big apartment fire last week. I'm not willing to say who at this time though. IF they want to fess up, that's fine. If not, that's fine too.

I'd like to take up donations for them in order to help get them back on their feet. I'd request that it NOT be reef related things at this point. As one can imagine, getting your tank back on line would take a back seat to life in such a scenario.

I do know that this member has a small child, not sure of age but less than 3yo as I recall.

Please contact me via PM if you are willing to assist.

• Like 1

I'm really sorry to hear about this. For anyone that wishes to make a donation through here ARC will pay the paypal fee. Donations may be made through the store at

http://www.austinreefclub.com/store/product/65-arc-helping-our-own/

We'll accumulate and work with Robb to get the donations to the family.

Thank you so much Robb for putting this together. And thank you to all the people that have responded to Robb or sent PMs my way. We are extremely grateful to receive as much help from people that we don't even really know or have maybe never met. I posted a thread here yesterday, but did not want to make it out as a charity thread. Being right at Christmas time, I knew it would be tough for anyone to donate or contribute much. It is also kind of a weird place to be asking people that you have never met for help or donations. I have never really been the kind of person to ask for hand outs and this is a tough thing to go through. I am just trying to stay strong and positive and take care of my girls. Again, thank you to all that have responded, it means more than I can describe. anything helps and it means the world to know there are people out there willing to help out so much. Thanks again!

• Like 1

I have a complete toddler bed, with bedding (Tinkerbelle) - if you want. Also I have 4t clothes that I just removed from my daughters room. Let me know if you would like that also. Nwehrman@centurytel(dot)net

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Donations through the club so far total $160, so please continue to keep Klayton and his girls in your thoughts.

What ages and sizes are your girls? I have 2 girls and would love to donate good clothes if the sizes match up.

I have a complete toddler bed, with bedding (Tinkerbelle) - if you want. Also I have 4t clothes that I just removed from my daughters room. Let me know if you would like that also. Nwehrman@centurytel(dot)net Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is amazing!!! Thank you all for being so generous! It truly means the world and makes it so much easier to stay positive through this whole situation.

Serenity is a 3t and 6 shoe. The tinkerbell bed would make her day. Tinkerbell is one of favs and she is in need of a bed.