Looking for a smaller tank to set up as a temp QT

SChrisEV

From the looks of one of my fish I think I have Ich in my tank. I have been reading the thread "Need to set up QT asap" started by hall1027, and all but the one fish look good, and are eating very well etc. So I'm going to try garlic, zoe and a mix of Dr G's anti-parasitic food, but the smaller fish that is not doing well, I think I should QT him and treat directly. I've already read about the life cycle and understand that treating one fish is not enough, but as I said the rest are strong and seem to have a better change "making it" with garlic, etc.

So if you have a smaller tank, that you want to sell or lend out for 6 to 8 weeks, please let me know.

Thanks!

I have a 25-30 gallon tank you can borrow if you want. Have timers, heater, hang on the back filter (need to buy your own filter pads), and nano koralia to use. Should be a full working setup minus the light. Let me know if you want to grab it.

-Ty