Purple torch coral

aggieMEDIC

this sounds like a weird question but here it goes...

i showed my wife a pic i found of a purple torch. it was beautiful. each tentacle was bright purple with white tips. single picture, i seem to remember it being either a sponsor's forum or an email from a sponsor. something like that. I saw it yesterday, & im looking for it because i want it. of course now i cant find it. anyone seen something like this?

thanks for the help.

Yeah tapatalk sucks on this forum ever since updates got installed

I didn't realize there was still an issue after the last update was installed. As of a few minutes ago the site has just updated to the latest version of Tapatalk.

Rather than comment within forums, please notify staff if you ever notice an issue with the site software, that way we'll get to it much faster.

I didn't realize there was still an issue after the last update was installed. As of a few minutes ago the site has just updated to the latest version of Tapatalk.

Rather than comment within forums, please notify staff if you ever notice an issue with the site software, that way we'll get to it much faster.

last time I commented inside an error thread twice. Both times ignored and told to wait till you had an update. I don't search up board updates daily, I don't own an ip board

last time I commented inside an error thread twice. Both times ignored and told to wait till you had an update. I don't search up board updates daily, I don't own an ip board

Actually Chris, three of the four times you commented in the referenced thread I responded to you directly, culminating with the announcement that the latest version of Tapatalk had been installed and to let me know if any issues persisted. Due to security vulnerabilities we were forced to upgrade to the latest version of IPB and it took Tapatalk a few weeks to catch up. We do our best to provide support for Tapatalk because so many users here like it. Please keep in mind that Tapatalk is a third party application and as such it is out of our control when and if they upgrade their software.

Your comments do point out the need to have a central location where members can see/track issues without having to follow various other threads, so a Pinned thread has been created for ARC site issues here. Future discussion of this topic and issues should continue there.

That's a gorgeous anemone, Rob! Glad you found it, and I would love to hear and see more pics if you acquire it.