New to the hobby and already hooked!

DigsUT

This past weekend was very exciting for me, as I finally made a decision on my first tank.

Me and my GF made a trip to River City Aquatics for their big sale. She is already big in the hobby and I have definitely been itching to jump in. After mulling it over for a while, I decided on a Nuvo Nano 16. I am very much looking forward to adding my first livestock to it. However, it will not be ready for that any time soon. At least the tank is extremely nice to look at:p

Just wanted to say Hi to the community. I hope to learn as much as I can from this experience and perhaps attempt a larger tank in the future.

Cool. Set up a tank thread in the reefkeeping forum. There are plenty of armchair aquarists here (not me of course) who can help you kick the tire and help you get where you wanna go. Are you a UT grad?

I will definitely do that.

No, just a big UT fan. It is also the screen name I use in my other hobby forums:p

Welcome, and a pat on the back to your GF for introducing you to the hobby! Don't be shy, it's a great group of folks here and we're always willing to help!

That is what my GF tells me. I have posted my initial build in the "build" section. Hopefully, I will get this bad boy up and running with little issue.

Welcome, and a pat on the back to your GF for introducing you to the hobby! Don't be shy, it's a great group of folks here and we're always willing to help!

That is what my GF tells me. I have posted my initial build in the "build" section. Hopefully, I will get this bad boy up and running with little issue.

Oh no, I think I've created a monster doh.gif . At least now I won't have to worry about sneaking in corals behind my partner's back. I'm pretty sure we're both screwed grin.png .

Oh no, I think I've created a monster doh.gif . At least now I won't have to worry about sneaking in corals behind my partner's back. I'm pretty sure we're both screwed grin.png . broke

fixed it for you :)