Kalk question

Bpb

I guess I'll have to do a little more research on these products to see if they will offer what I'm looking for. Another question. Sorry to keep this thread going so long, but my wife and I are about to go on vacation for a week. My mother in law is capable of keeping my tank top off feeding the fish and generally just watching the house, however I don't think she's capable of understanding how to clean it daily siphon out junk and adjust my light programmer to alter the lighting schedule. Is there anything I can do to make sure that when I get home everything in the tank hasn't been killed, because I don't think going seven Entire days of blackout would be a good idea, however will me not siphoning off dinoflagellates on a daily basis mean that they will cover the entire killing everything? Should i water change before i leave? no water change? lights are currently on for 6 hours a day, 3 hour of that being full intensity. This could not have come at a worse time. I feel like I'm doing nothing lately but reading up on curing dino.

I would hire someone that tank sits from our sponsor section. I have enough worry with taking a 3 day weekend since I manual dose daily let alone a whole week and when everything isn't stable. It would be well worth it as insurance so your tank doesn't go south and you lose everything you spent with hard earned money to take care of.