Mushrooms and Ricordea

Jimbo662

They can't walk around like nems, but they can detach themselves from their current location if they don't like the light or flow. They will drift till they find a spot they like... not always the spot you like!... and then will reattach themselves.

My troublesome mushroom is attached to a lot of tiny pieces of rubble (snail shells / pebbles) and apparently isn't heavy enough to keep him in one spot. is there a easy way to get him off this stuff so i can put him with some larger pieces to see if he'll attach to it?

May work. Hasn't ever worked for me though. Every time I've tried to glue a mushroom down they just slime over and shed the glue and drift off. I'd say glue one of the little shells or rubble he has attached to another larger piece of rock to hold him still. That has worked best for me. One of my mushrooms just went rogue but has ended up in the sand under a rock agains the glass in no flow and very little light. Lol best looking mushroom I have now. I'll leave him