Sherman RBTA - Buy 1 get 1 free! Well sort of...

Richard L

I have a large Sherman I'm putting up for sale that should split any day. Fully expanded he's about 12" wide with spectacular color. So why not buy him today and get your money back when you sell the split? Finally, something in this hobby that makes financial sense! $70. No holds except for Paypal. Text or call Richard @ 512-632-0375

Here's what he looked like a few days ago in the tank

post-2030-0-21323800-1352432885_thumb.jp

And now in his comfy holding collander

post-2030-0-33886300-1352432890_thumb.jppost-2030-0-72557900-1352432894_thumb.jp

And after seeing that one.. I think mine is a Sherman, but no way to really tell I suppose..

Does he split a lot? I've read that that's another characteristic. I usually have a split once every quarter. I have another one that's a quadricolor and it hasn't split in the year and half that I've had it.

So he finally went... That was the biggest one I've ever seen. I'd probably send the maroon along with him wink.png

+2 That maroon is going to be super pissed off without his Nem. Watch him because he will tear things up. Keep us updated on his reactions. I did the same and my maroon clown went crazy, of course they had been together for three plus years, ended up putting his Nem back with him and there was peace, just made him meaner, lol.