EVHS Drumline "Drumathon" donation drive

etannert

Mods, if this is improper, please delete with my apologies...

I'm a high school percussion director at East View High School in Georgetown, and we're in the middle of our annual "Drumathon" donation drive. In our short history (the school opened in 2011) the kids have already garnered numerous group and individual awards... and we don't yet have seniors at our high school. These kids work really hard and deserve the best opportunities and resources at their disposal. The district's financial support doesn't come anywhere close to covering our needs for equipment, sticks/mallets, transportation and entry fees to drumline and percussion ensemble contests, and instructional technicians.

We subscribe to the "it takes a village" concept towards funding our highly active group. If you support Fine Arts in the schools, or just want to help a fellow reefer and a really hard-working group of kids, please consider tossing us a dollar or five. You can donate via PayPal at our band website, or PM me for the school's mailing address. If you prefer to help out the li'l kids, my middle schoolers have their own donation page here.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

• Like 1