tons of small frag bags

victoly

qfIB4.jpg

I got these from my uncle, who upon further consideration might have been a drug dealer. In any event, for the fraggers out there, these are perfect for transporting frags. For those of you out there who have helped me along the way (KimP, dshel1217, wizardx322, mFrame,rchavez, etannert), you're welcome to a roll. For those who I have not had the pleasure of meeting, let's work something out!

Diapers not included.

I've always though it was funny how reef keeping so often mimics some sort of drug manufacturing and distribution. Huge MH lighting and massive water and electric bills, constant white and blue glows coming from houses, clandestine parking lot meetups exchanging plastic baggies for money... Maybe your uncle was just an epic closet reef keeper...

Edited by jestep
  • Like 4

In actuality he was a very successful businessman, and I think a bit of a hoarder. Albeit a well organized hoarder. But yeah, totally agree on the similarity to the drug trade. Once the zetas start pushing acros through laredo, then the connection will be complete.

• Like 2

I've always though it was funny how reef keeping so often mimics some sort of drug manufacturing and distribution. Huge MH lighting and massive water and electric bills, constant white and blue glows coming from houses, clandestine parking lot meetups exchanging plastic baggies for money... Maybe your uncle was just an epic closet reef keeper...

Google the reef raids in canada.... several houses have been hit due to large electric bills, and when the cops find that the guy only has tons of tanks they sent in inspectors and went through his setup with a fine tooth comb.... essentially shut down all his tanks due to electrical hazards with power strips near water forcing him to spend a couple thousand buying correct equipment so they would allow him to turn the tank back on.

Cops got mad when they were made fools and so they punished him with inspections. Last I heard he put a sign on his lawn that said The house is full of reef, not reefer.

But think about all our parking lot transactions and running in and out of the house with baggies! LOL

EDIT--- here is a link to a blog that talks about it and has video. http://blog.aquanerd.com/2012/03/mans-home-raided-aquariums-searched-by-authorities.html

• Like 1

Lol I actually feel quite a bit of anxiety any time I give away or sell chaeto. Odd meeting someone and trading someone a ziplock bag full of something green for money. Amazed nobody has called cops since its always in restaurant parking lots.

• Like 1

I think everyone of a certain age is a bit of a hoarder. My grandmother, for example, has kitchen drawers full of rinsed and saved straws (yes, plastic restaurant straws) and Ziploc bags. My dad and I have discussed how when she goes, we'll both have to take a week off of work (don't ask how I'll manage that with my job...) to go clean out the house. And even with that amount of time, we'll probably only make it through the kitchen...