90 RR rimless, stand, sump, return pump and a few extras

Chad and Belinda

We are shutting down our 90 gallon tank and will be going to a 120 in December. Meanwhile we are going to install flooring throughout the house and need to go ahead sell this setup. It includes the following:

90 gallon glass reef ready rimless aquarium (we were the only ones to use it and have had water in it for less than 2 years. It has a corner overflow. The tank has some scratches in the front from when a piece of crushed coral got under the glass cleaner a few times.

Acrylic sump It measures 30x12x12. It does have a piece that was broke off (you can see it on the right side of the sump pic) when I had it upside down on my deck and decided to push it rather than lift. It caught a nail while I was still applying pressure and broke a piece off. It is above the water line and wont be a problem. I have sealed the piece in place and it holds water perfectly. Ill also include the water lines.

A custom made stand (inside joke between Belinda and I). A friend of mine built it but it still needs to be skinned in. Its been on my list of things to do but just never got to it. The way it was constructed it could probably hold my 4 door Dodge Ram truckLol. I promise you will never need to worry about the strength of this stand. It will hold any tank you can fit on it. I can include the fabric we used to hide the sump it you like.

Return Pump Mag 5 and works great.

Sump Filter

4 filter socks

A few notes about the pictures. What is listed above is what comes with this sale and not anything else you may see in the pics to include the MP-40s, fish, heaters, clam, etc. Until we move the tang to its temporary home sometime this week we will have the sand which is made of crushed coral along with some other live sand (something you would find at the LFS) that was given to us that added some very small black rock to give it some color. You can have whatever critters are in the substrate.

$250 for the entire set up.

post-398-0-60647600-1350320789_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-93038000-1350320786_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Interested in pump if you part out

Troy

I really don't plan to part out. I almost didn't include the pump with the sale since I wanted to have a backup (even though the new tank will have a larger pump) but then I figured whoever buys it will obviously need a return pump so so why not help them out. If they don't want it then I'll have my back up.

i'm conflicted. I need this. Would you be happen to be selling about 15 lbs of chocolate so i can "grease the gears" ? smile.png GLWS.

LOL...when I need to bribe Belinda I give her zoas instead of chocolates or flowers. Lol

Thanks for all the post everyone. Chris (Bio) pulled the trigger. I'm sure he will injoy it. Now I need to hurry up and get the new one. Belinda;s 34 gallon spillith over not to mention Clint keeps killing me with his posts. It's SO hard to show restraint. Lol

What kind of flooring are you having put in? You know thats what I do right???

I would love to NOT put a floor down myself but because Williamson County keeps those purse strings pulled tight I don't usually look for professionals until I have completely screwed something up (like the siding on the back of the house). Lol Honestly I forgot you did. I'm installing Allure. I have it in one of the bathrooms and really like it. The wood look is spot on and I can install it without screaming obscenities swearing that everything I buy must be made in Taiwan 'cause nothing works or looks like it should (when in reality it was me that did something wrong. Haha). You know, it would be nice if we had a list of what members are skilled to do in case we have a need for their services. I would much rather find someone here than most other places. However I realize that creats it's own challenges when you have paid sponsers so that's why I never brought it up.