Too Many Fish?

CaptainK

So I have had my 57g setup for over a month now and I was wanting to add 1 more fish, but I do not want to overstock. I have a 30 gallon sump and about 60 pounds of live rock. Below is what's in there now. Just saw a Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse at RCA that looks awesome. Do I have room?

2 Ocellaris Clowns

1 Leopard Wrasse

1 Melanuras Wrasse

1 Lawnmower Blenny

1 Neon Goby

1 Yasha Hase Goby

How's your algae/nutrient levels? You're plenty fine IMO as far as actual loading goes, but I would give the tank some time since it's pretty much new. Those are all low bio load fish, but they are fairly competitive in that they have similar diets. I wouldn't get another pod grazing fish at all. I can't imagine a pod within 5 miles of that tank...

Thanks for the replies. I'll need to get off the wrasse train. Looks like my pod population is maintaining and adding another would decimate it. It was one of those times you almost can't resist buying something without researching, but I did. No more fish for a while then.

To increase pod production in refugium, leave free of predators like in a refuge. With that many consumers of pods with such a new tank you may want to include a HOB already seeded with pods and rubble. I have three HOB that are doing this. You are welcome to borrow one for a week to see if it would suit you.

Aquaclear 110 at 500 GPH

Emperor 400 at 400 GPH

BIO System 75 at 350 GPH

Patrick