Zoa Rock, GSP Rock, Shroom Rock, Firefish, Turbo Snail, Small Clown

victoly

These are all from Vek's tank. I'd like to rehome them all to people who intend to keep them in their tank. simply make a contribution to the club and you can take home all the rock (gotta take it all), the clown, or the firefish. I think $10 is appropriate for any one of the three items.

Full disclosure, the rock has GHA and potentially other pests (aiptasia, etc).

post-2314-0-33613200-1348805076_thumb.jppost-2314-0-65927000-1348805086_thumb.jppost-2314-0-51381000-1348805097_thumb.jppost-2314-0-56970900-1348805107_thumb.jppost-2314-0-77361100-1348805116_thumb.jppost-2314-0-71948700-1348805125_thumb.jppost-2314-0-18165400-1348805135_thumb.jppost-2314-0-62879400-1348805146_thumb.jppost-2314-0-99918700-1348805155_thumb.jp

Dang... I need a small clown for my pico :-(

Ethannert,

I have two aquacultured Ocelarius Clowns. You are welcome to one or both. I have had them now for six months. They were raised in India and sold to Foster & Smith. They were in the same batch as Alphonse. I will be removing all other reef fish from my 135G lagoon tank. The present reef fish in this tank will be removed so that I can refocus on inverts, filter feeders, decorative macro and the little people on the bottom of the food chain.

Come out and check out some of my new macro that I am trying out.

Patrick

Ethannert,

I have two aquacultured Ocelarius Clowns. You are welcome to one or both. I have had them now for six months. They were raised in India and sold to Foster & Smith. They were in the same batch as Alphonse. I will be removing all other reef fish from my 135G lagoon tank. The present reef fish in this tank will be removed so that I can refocus on inverts, filter feeders, decorative macro and the little people on the bottom of the food chain.

Patrick

Thanks Patrick! Unfortunately I don't know when I could make it all the way down to you... work is 6-7 days a week right now. I might get back with you in late Oct. when marching band season is over. smile.png

Ethannert,

Patrick

Thanks Patrick! Unfortunately I don't know when I could make it all the way down to you... work is 6-7 days a week right now. I might get back with you in late Oct. when marching band season is over. smile.png

I'm visiting Patrick on Tuesday I think. if you and him work something out I can bring him back north with me :) Just trying to help connect the forum.