New Student At UT Austin

Jeffww

Thanks....I actually took a bus and foot it up to whole foods with my 6g container and filled it...it was 2ppm tds. I knew I should have checked before I filled. It'll be okay though with only some softies. Also, do you guys know a good place to get coral locally? I went to aquatek and it was not only expensive but the selection wasn't great.

Thanks....I actually took a bus and foot it up to whole foods with my 6g container and filled it...it was 2ppm tds. I knew I should have checked before I filled. It'll be okay though with only some softies. Also, do you guys know a good place to get coral locally? I went to aquatek and it was not only expensive but the selection wasn't great.

Well, coming from you Houston, you are a little spoiled smile.png Everything here is 10-15% more expensive than houston, in my experience. Both Rivercity aquatics (north) and Aqua-Dome (south) are both club sponsors and have good prices/stock/customer service.

Another great place is from members here, there is a pretty wide variety of aquacultured stock available, ye need only ask in the WTB section.

aquadome is an awesome store, just south of you on 71 and if you take 35 north to 183 u will land at river city aquatics which is nice also. If you went to "all about fish" in houston then ur spoiled and will have to get used to our stores here lol