Help with Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Chad and Belinda

Our daughter has a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet that she uses for school. However, she is unable to look at her textbook online do to the fact that adobe flashplayer does not work on this tablet. Does anyone have any help they can offer. She really needs to be able to see her textbook online and be able to watch class videos.

Thanks in advance.

By the way...when I tried to download it from the app store it says:

"NOTE: flash player is no longer being updated for new device configurations. flash player will not be supported on any android version beyond 4.0"

There are other flash players out there that work on android.

I've got a similiar issue going on right now with my ebook for math. Can I just ask is the book publisher Pearson education? Something like mymathlab.com or mylabs.com or pearsoned.com?

Book hosted online?

Can you download the book to your computer in PDF format then send it over to be read in kindle?

Check the publishers FAQ about this, often they will tell you the name of their app in the app store to download. (Pearson uses etext)

BTW not every book viewable on a computer is viewable on a tablet, some books just arent formatted for android yet. Mine is one of those books so it becomes a pain in the *** but luckily my school has computers at each desk to use in class and I have a laptop at home.

There are other flash players out there that work on android.

I've got a similiar issue going on right now with my ebook for math. Can I just ask is the book publisher Pearson education? Something like mymathlab.com or mylabs.com or pearsoned.com?

Book hosted online?

Can you download the book to your computer in PDF format then send it over to be read in kindle?

Check the publishers FAQ about this, often they will tell you the name of their app in the app store to download. (Pearson uses etext)

BTW not every book viewable on a computer is viewable on a tablet, some books just arent formatted for android yet. Mine is one of those books so it becomes a pain in the *** but luckily my school has computers at each desk to use in class and I have a laptop at home.

Yes...the book publisher is Pearson education. You lost me past the first question...lol. She also has tutorial videos that she has to be able to pull up while at school. She's not able to pull them up either. When shes hat home, she uses our computers, but while she's at school, shes stuck.

I had it installed on my tablet since pre-4.0, so I didn't even know they completely blocked it until now. It's so buggy, I couldn't imagine using it for anything important, but I would give this a try: http://www.howtogeek...y-bean-devices/ with the new Firefox browser available in the play store.

never thought to try this, did it on my tab 10.1 and it atleast shows the book but the text isnt clear enough to read.

Man I wish it was apple. My brother is an apple guru. He fixes things that can't be fixed. I know you are a police officer ( I think). Is this for round rock?

Lol...I can't believe I haven't been able to find another flash player that will work. It's so frustrating. He works for Williamson County. No, it's not for Round Rock.

Thanks everyone for all your help. Will post when I find a solution.smile.png