New in Cedar Park

Atxcableguy83

Hello Austin Reef Club

My name is Matt from Cedar Park. I've been working on my first SW tank and have the fever and am very glad I found this site. I have a 30 gallon that's been up for a few months with 40 lbs of live rock, 2 yellow fin damsels, 2 occ clowns ( that host my heaters power cord), green lt anemone, a coral banded shrimp, and a serpent star. As far as coral I just a small gsp and some kind of zoa. Glad to be here and see what this is all about

Hello Austin Reef Club

My name is Matt from Cedar Park. I've been working on my first SW tank and have the fever and am very glad I found this site. I have a 30 gallon that's been up for a few months with 40 lbs of live rock, 2 yellow fin damsels, 2 occ clowns ( that host my heaters power cord), green lt anemone, a coral banded shrimp, and a serpent star. As far as coral I just a small gsp and some kind of zoa. Glad to be here and see what this is all about

Matt, I like your list of janitors. Welcome to the ARC community.

post-766-134547545975_thumb.jpg

I am a macro algae farmer of edible sea weed, Red Ogo. I also grow decorative macro algae. The above 75G tank is oc my south exterior porch. This tank gets indirect sun all day and direct sun for three hours. Picture taken at 10AM with no supplemental lighting. The macro that you see is Gracilaria and Caulerpa. Come visit. I am a big believer in "friendship gardens".

La bonne temps roulee,

Patrick

• 3 weeks later...