90 Gallon Updated, Last of Coral Rocks

Juiceman

Live Rock = GSP, Yellow Polyps, Kenya Trees, Red Green and Mixed Mushrooms, Pink Star Polyps, Rocks with Coral, Weight plus half coral value? will decide on case by case.\

Prices listed on later post.

IMG_0382.JPG

Check my Complete system thread for additional pictures, wouldn't let me add them for some reason.

• Like 1

You should avoid going over at all cost. First off his big tank is flippin awesome! Secondly his game system is not too shabby either. It will instanty make you realize that your tank needs some help. Oh sure the deals are great, but the mental trama afterwards? Not sure it is worth it. :P

Thanks again for the anemone, it looks great in my tank, and let me know if that coris wrasse becomes available (great looking fish).

Oh and it was great meeting you and good luck with the move!

You should avoid going over at all cost. First off his big tank is flippin awesome! Secondly his game system is not too shabby either. It will instanty make you realize that your tank needs some help. Oh sure the deals are great, but the mental trama afterwards? Not sure it is worth it. tongue.png

Thanks again for the anemone, it looks great in my tank, and let me know if that coris wrasse becomes available (great looking fish).

Oh and it was great meeting you and good luck with the move!

LOL! Thanks Man!

I have about 15LBS of Live Rock Left - 2$ a LB

Also the last of my Coral Rocks For Sale

post-1783-0-67278800-1345249556_thumb.jp

Red Mushroom Rock $15 plus Weight of Rock, Rock with 3 Purple Tipped GBTA's and Kenya Tree $60, Top Paly Rock 5$ plus weight

post-1783-0-22510800-1345249580_thumb.jp

Althelia Barnacle $10, Pink Star Polyp Rock Small 5$

post-1783-0-43862800-1345249602_thumb.jp

Top Paly Rock 5$ plus weight, Front Combo Rock GSP, Pink Star Polyps, Anthelia 10$ plus weight

post-1783-0-57548200-1345249631_thumb.jp

GSP Rock Medium $5 plus weight, Paly Rock 5$ plus weight, Medium Rock Red/Green Shroom 8$ plus weight

post-1783-0-09161800-1345249657_thumb.jp