Seaworld Advice/Tips

KimP

As we plan for our Seaworld trip tomorrow, I'm getting a little nervous about what to bring and what to leave. We will be there with our 2.5 yr old and our 5.5yr old nephew. What might we want to bring? What isn't really necessary? We are just bringing our umbrella stroller and it has a pretty small basket. We could also bring a backpack. If those are allowed...guess I'll look that up next!

Any btdt advice? This is our first trip!

From their website:

IS ALLOWED:

• Small ice chests of six-pack size or smaller (one per family)
  • Special dietary food, diabetic, health related or dietary needs. These types of specialty foods may enter the park with park management approval
  • Baby food, bottles, jars and other baby items
  • Fountain drinks, single serve drinks, refillable mugs (if opened prior to turnstile)
  • Reasonable quantity of bottled drinking water. Juice boxes (straws must be disposed of)
  • Single servings of snacks

IS NOT ALLOWED:

• Alcohol is never permitted in through or out of the turnstiles. Any alcohol from outside of SeaWorld must be disposed of prior to entry. Any alcoholic beverage purchased at SeaWorld must be disposed of prior to exiting through the gates.
  • Ice chests larger than six-pack size
  • Straws and lids
  • Bags of fast food items, picnic baskets, sandwiches or loaves of bread (meals)
  • Soda, sports drinks or energy drinks (single serving is allowed if open)
  • Large servings of snacks

When I went a month ago I just brought water but the price on the food there I thought was reasonable for a theme park cheaper then sixflags food lol

I definitely recommend getting there ASAP as that parking lot gets full fast I have handicap sign and still couldn't find a parking spot

Ii hate warring things personally so I guess less the better as all the shows will be packed.

Maybe bring one of those hand held mist fans as it will be hot or hit aquatica when too hot

You can bring a backpack, they just look through it. We always bring loads of snacks, towels (if you like the splash zone!), a light long sleeve shirt (to avoid the sun and keep you warm when you're wet and the sun is down), sunscreen, waters.

Get there REALLY early for the shows, like half an hour, for decent seating!

Thanks for the info. That's exactly the kind I was looking for. We like to pack super light, but with 2 small kids that doesn't always work. What about parking? It just won't work for us to get there too early, is there a chance there won't be any parking?

We're excited about tomorrow! See everyone there!