Sea World After Party @ Elegant Reef

Elegant Reef

Come on down to Elegant Reef after the Sea World Meeting, we will have BBQ and Refreshments waiting for you!

Elegant Reef is located at 301 W. Nakoma near the San Antonio International Airport. We're just a short drive from Sea World.

If you need directions or have any questions please contact me or my team at The Studio @ 210-308-7333.

See you at The Studio!

Louis

Elegant normally closes at 5pm, which is the same time our tour ends at SeaWorld. It's about 20 miles from SeaWorld to the store, so I think that we can plan to show up there between 5:30-6:30pm to eat so that Louis and the guys don't have to stay too late for us. I'm sure they won't mind staying a bit after that while we shop, right Louis? biggrin.png

map

Please RSVP with a count if you plan to go. If we don't hit at least 10 people we'll probably cancel the bbq portion. I'd hate for Louis and the guys to buy food and then only have a handful of people show.

Thank you for the generous offer. We won't be able to attend though. We will either have a very tired 3.5 year old after the tour (thus we are heading home), or we will be trying to squeeze as much SeaWorld in as possible.

It was 6:30 before we made it to the gate - tour didn't finish for us till nearly 6:00. Sorry the timing was off, I did drive by just about 7:15.... To get a feel for where you were,will stop by next time I'm in SA.

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies Louis, the tour ran much longer than I think anyone anticipated. I know it's hard to keep staff sitting around waiting on a crowd that doesn't materialize. Let's try it again when we can make a field trip down minus the distractions that a SeaWorld family trip entails.