Reef Cleaners

(Bio)³

I am currently picking up the following northern peeps' orders to bring to George for him to redistribute:

Mitch

Bio3 (Chris) - alternative dropoff arrangements already made

George

reeflover (Tom)

o0zarkawater

10gReef (Justin)

sifuentes31

Aaarrrggg - order to be submitted

To make crendon's job easier in separating the order, please post or pm him your real name. RC labels the bags, but we'll need a decoder ring to figure out which belongs to which screenname.

Everybody picking up from George please pm him for pickup logistics.

I anticipate bringing the order up to George around the lunch timeframe assuming the shipment has already been delivered by then.

I am currently picking up the following northern peeps' orders to bring to George for him to redistribute:

Mitch

Bio3 (Chris) - alternative dropoff arrangements already made

George

reeflover (Tom)

o0zarkawater

10gReef (Justin)

sifuentes31

Aaarrrggg - order to be submitted

Everybody picking up from George please pm him for pickup logistics.

I anticipate bringing the order up to George around the lunch timeframe assuming the shipment has already been delivered by then.

Do we know which day, yet? I can take everything home at lunch when I get it, float the bags, and then bring them somehwere convenient for everybody in the afternoon. When you PM me, please let me know what time you can meet and if you have a preference. I'm thinking somewhere on 183 between Duval and Lakeline is probably convenient for everyone. The 183 & 620 Lowe's parking lot? We can meet there whenever the person who has to show up latest can get there (or a little before that).

To make crendon's job easier in separating the order, please post or pm him your real name. RC labels the bags, but we'll need a decoder ring to figure out which belongs to which screenname.

Haha Mitch that was hilarious did this order already get fired off

Is it a litle orphan Annie decoder ring or Davinci Code Tom Hanks?

25.49 10G Reef

28.90 victoly (Ian)

28.32 sifuentes31

20.89 Drew Mendez WTR

47.49 mframe

44.36 George Monnat Jr

31.66 mitch

41.86 Kimp

28.27 nwehrman

26.90 crendon2003

28.03 o0zarkawater

30.03 Reeflover

46.32 Aaarrrggg (Fran)

Total is 428.52

That's what I get for choosing to keep so many hermits... laugh.png

are we anticipating delivery tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday?

the group buy is scheduled to be SHIPPED on wed, and DELIVERED on thu.

That is correct Mitch order will go out Wednesday for Thursday delivery. Will post up once I receive the order I have some styrofoam boxes if a couple people need them if they are traveling far and are worried. Today is the last day to order. U pay and order through reef cleaners just pick group buy shipping put arc group in comments and pm me what u got so I can make sure u get what u order and keep track of what is missing ( hopefully nothing but we will see). If u need george to pick up ur north delivery please let him know. Thanks again for that. Any southies u are welcome to stop by my house once I get and sort the order. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Oh actually...make that $46.32 for me! Just found a 15% coupon: reefclub

(Corrected previous post)

Having some trouble logging into RC to make my order. Waiting on password reminder now. If it doesn't come through soon I'll just have to register again.

Hey still need to know what these people have ordered to add to my check spread sheet please pm or post.

Victory

Mframe

Bio3

Oozarkwaters

Reef lover

Clarki circus

I have these people down

Drewmendez

Sifuentes

10 gallon reef

George monnat

Mitch

KimP

Nwehrman

Aaarrrggg

Hey still need to know what these people have ordered to add to my check spread sheet please pm or post.

Victory

Mframe

George monnat

Oozarkwaters

Reef lover

Aaarrrgg

5 Fuzzy Chiton

5 Limpets

1 Pods+

5 Porcelain Crabs

I think I ordered way to many chitons and limpets as my algae is under control ATM. I may give some away if anyone wants one.

Having some trouble logging into RC to make my order. Waiting on password reminder now. If it doesn't come through soon I'll just have to register again.

Per RC group buy fine print, techically you are not allowed to combine other promotions. However, I do know that the ARC discount is honored - use "ARCreefclub" to get a 5% discount.

Per RC group buy fine print, techically you are not allowed to combine other promotions. However, I do know that the ARC discount is honored - use "ARCreefclub" to get a 5% discount.

Using there 5off coupon of the 25 gets u more of a discount then the 5%

Oh crap, I just made my order! :(

Sorry I've never done a GB before. I'll try and sort it out with RC

From http://reefcleaners....form&Itemid=126

"No discounts or promotions can be used in combination with a group buy."

So we weren't supposed to use "ARCreefclub"? Doh! I emailed back-and-forth with John as he was fixing a canceled order of mine. He mentioned I had the wrong ship date but said nothing about the discount.

So we weren't supposed to use "ARCreefclub"? Doh! I emailed back-and-forth with John as he was fixing a canceled order of mine. He mentioned I had the wrong ship date but said nothing about the discount.

Well, there's the written rules, and there's enforcement of. I've have always had positive interactions with John and he's super generous with fulfulling orders, so I try not to push. I did use the ARC discount per mframe's suggestion (earlier in this thread).

Posted Today, 02:50 PM

Bio3

I have these people down

Drewmendez

Sifuentes

10 gallon reef

George monnat

Mitch

KimP

Nwehrman

Aaarrrggg

reef lover

Clarki circus

Victory

Opzarwaters

Mframe

10 Assorted Hermits

25 Dwarf Cerith

5 Nassarius

5 Small Nerites

10 Virgin Nerites

10 ZiggyZaggy periwinkles

1 Penny Macro Algae

1 Glob of Sargassum

Possibly some Dry food in a white container.

Real name Chris Barksdale.

Thanks guys.

2 Porcelain Crabs* 3427 USD4.00 USD8.00 8 Assorted Hermits* 12002 USD0.55 USD4.40 25 Dwarf Cerith 11001 USD0.15 USD3.75 15 Empty Hermit Shells 12003 USD0.07 USD1.05 5 Florida Cerith 11003 USD0.40 USD2.00 5 Nerite Snails (Large) 11004 USD0.60 USD3.00 5 Nerite Snails (Small - Medium) 11005 USD0.45 USD2.25 5 Medium/Larger Empty Hermit Shells 12004 USD0.14 USD0.70 5 Dwarf Planaxis

Quantity Name SKU Price Subtotal 20 Blue Leg Hermit Crab* 12001 USD0.45 USD9.00 40 Dwarf Cerith 11001 USD0.15 USD6.00 2 Emerald/Ruby Mithrax Crab* 13001 USD4.49 USD8.98 10 Florida Cerith 11003 USD0.40 USD4.00 10 Nassarius Vibex 11002 USD0.40 USD4.00 5 Nerite Snails (Large) 11004 USD0.60 USD3.00 10 Nerite Snails (Small - Medium) 11005 USD0.45 USD4.50 10 Zig Zag Periwinkles 11009 USD0.20 USD2.00 1 1 Penny Macro Algae 909090 USD0.01 USD0.01 1 Barnacle Clusters (Small) 213612763 USD4.50 USD4.50 1 Porcelain Crabs* 3427 USD4.00 USD4.00