Reef Cleaners

(Bio)³

If anyone is willing to get my items and take them north (somewhere around RCA would be nice) I could possibly get back in on this order.

I just want to avoid losing a bunch of snails due to not being able to unbag until late since I won't be able to pick up until 7:30. If anyone is willing to help me out let me know in PM and we can discuss, just really need them dropped into a bucket and some fresh SW given so they can get oxygen.

If I can't find anyone to help me thats no problem like I said in the OP of this thread, I'm willing to place my order solo so I can get it at work and make sure they are unbagged.

I'd appreciate it if I could pick up from whoever is helping Bio3/Chris. I can meet earlier or at the time and place he picks his up.

happy to collect your's as well... we can meet @ walgreen's 183/mcneil to do the handoff... pm me your mbl etc...

anyone else?

I'd appreciate it if I could pick up from whoever is helping Bio3/Chris. I can meet earlier or at the time and place he picks his up.

happy to collect your's as well... we can meet @ walgreen's 183/mcneil to do the handoff... pm me your mbl etc...

anyone else?

Mitch!

will you do me the same favor? i can pick up on my way home from work. you know how is my schedule, i wont get home late. i will look at what i need for my cubetank then i will pm you if thats ok. Thanks a bunch.

will you do me the same favor? i can pick up on my way home from work. you know how is my schedule, i wont get home late. i will look at what i need for my cubetank then i will pm you if thats ok. Thanks a bunch.

of course! however, i'll probably have George distribute your's (and sifuentes if he wants) as i have night class then an event to go help run afterwards...

of course! however, i'll probably have George distribute your's (and sifuentes if he wants) as i have night class then an event to go help run afterwards...

I'd be happy to re-distribute for the northerners (are we Austin Yankees?).

25.49 10G Reef

28.90 victoly

28.32 sifuentes31

20.89 Drew Mendez WTR

47.49 mframe

44.36 George Monnat Jr

31.66 mitch

41.86 Kimp

28.27 nwehrman

297.24 TOTAL (I believe) truthfully did not double check the math!!

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If one of the Northerners wouldn't mind holding on to mine I am in for about $20. I work right at 183/Balcones Woods and live @ Parmer/1431. Depending on the delivery day I would be picking up from whomever after work (5:30), if it ends up being a Wednesday, then I would prefer to pick-up around Anderson Mill/183 as I also work nights on Wednesdays in that area and won't be heading home till after midnight.

If one of the Northerners wouldn't mind holding on to mine I am in for about $20. I work right at 183/Balcones Woods and live @ Parmer/1431. Depending on the delivery day I would be picking up from whomever after work (5:30), if it ends up being a Wednesday, then I would prefer to pick-up around Anderson Mill/183 as I also work nights on Wednesdays in that area and won't be heading home till after midnight.

I think the general plan is I collect for the northener's, and George will help redistribute as I have prior commitments for the evening etc.

Hey George, Can you pick up mine as well i can swing by as soon as i can break away from the office could be early afternoon or early evening.

I'll be happy to take whatever they give me. Once I find out the day and time I can plan a meeting time(s)/place(s) for everyone.

25.49 10G Reef

28.90 victoly

28.32 sifuentes31

20.89 Drew Mendez WTR

47.49 mframe

44.36 George Monnat Jr

31.66 mitch

41.86 Kimp

28.27 nwehrman

26.90 crendon2003

28.03 o0zarkawater

30.03 Reeflover