Reef Cleaners

(Bio)³

So far I've received one PM about the "northie" meeting time. If you haven't PMed me, please send me the time and place of your preference. I can go home from work around 5 PM, pick up the stuff I stashed there ealier (hopefully around lunch) and be around Lakeline or 183 & 620 around 6-6:30 PM - traffic north on 620 is brutal at that time of day. If someone can't make it to the meeting place until later, like 7 or 7:30 PM, then I can arrive later or wait there for you (need to bring my Kindle). I'm thinking of the parking lot just west of the Schlotzky's in front of Lowe's at 620 and 183 unless someone presents a better location. Thoughts?

So far I've received one PM about the "northie" meeting time. If you haven't PMed me, please send me the time and place of your preference. I can go home from work around 5 PM, pick up the stuff I stashed there ealier (hopefully around lunch) and be around Lakeline or 183 & 620 around 6-6:30 PM - traffic north on 620 is brutal at that time of day. If someone can't make it to the meeting place until later, like 7 or 7:30 PM, then I can arrive later or wait there for you (need to bring my Kindle). I'm thinking of the parking lot just west of the Schlotzky's in front of Lowe's at 620 and 183 unless someone presents a better location. Thoughts?

I ride the capmetro rail and arive at the Howard station around 6pm and can meet up in the 6:30ish time frame wherever works best for you. just post the details here. thank you.smile.png

Do we have an ETA for getting everything today? I'm holding off on lunch until I can meet Mitch at Walgreen's (the 183/McNeil one, right?)

"Northies",

I plan on being in the Lowe's parking lot west of Schlotzky's (pic of my car) by 6 PM, but if 620N traffic is as bad as I fear it may be, I may be 10-15 minutes late (I hate being late). If you can't make it, PM or text/call me and we'll make other arrangements. So far no one has complained about the time or place.

Posted Today, 02:50 PM

Hey still need to know what these people have ordered to add to my check spread sheet please pm or post.

Bio3

this is what Bio3 had pm'ed:

"Sent 29 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

Just placed my order, I only ordered a bunch of dwarf cerith to overload my tank a bit smile.png

Oh ad a penny macro LOL"

So other south people I have got called into work. Kim has been kind enough to the rest of the south order if any one has any question please don't hesitate to ask again thank you everyone for ordering. Mitch for helping me sort and getting the north order and Kim for taking the rest of the south. Really didn't want to go in today but what can I do.