120G, oceanic sump, iwaki return pump and aqua c ev-180 skimmer

reeflover

i have a 120G and it is 4X2X2 with 2 overflows on each side, it used but doesnt have any scratches and doesnt leak. The tank still filled with water and running now. I am asking $500 OBO for tank, custom canopy, custom stand and sump ( sump is 36x12x17 and drilled on the side). It also comes with Iwaki return pump and it is Japanese version. Everything listed above for $500 and free plumping. see pic

Note: this setup does not come with light or skimmer. However i could always make it as a deal if someone who is interesing. I was posting this late at 12:00 am so sorry for the confusion.

Aqua C EV-180 with Mag 9 pump, i would like $225 OBO. I bought it from luckyluu for $220 w/o pump. The skimmer works great and the mag 9 i bought brand new, still have box and everything. It is about 6 months old. The waster collector also come with the skimmer. see pic

post-307-0-19538500-1334207446_thumb.jpg

post-307-0-93365200-1334207731_thumb.jpg

post-307-0-63607200-1334207744_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

This is a gorgeous tank setup. Perfect height to view without bending down and great depth for visual immersion.Don't forget to give details about your lighting setup. This thing is basically in "just add liverock and livestock" ready mode.

I'd get it myself just to change dimensions on my 125-gallon but the girlfriend would kill me!

• Like 1

This is a gorgeous tank setup. Perfect height to view without bending down and great depth for visual immersion.Don't forget to give details about your lighting setup. This thing is basically in "just add liverock and livestock" ready mode.

I'd get it myself just to change dimensions on my 125-gallon but the girlfriend would kill me!

Ty! you could have second tank, put it the other side of the wall then plump it to your main tank. Voila you got tanks on both side of the wall. LOL. Thanks