need saltwater asap!

ckyuv

i tried cleaning out the bottom of chamber 1 in my biocube and came across some nasty crap. i bought this tank used and there must have been something left in the chamber. anyhow my water is clowdy black and gross and i can not get water till aquadome opens and im off work. can i use the water dispensers at heb to mix with my salt or does anyone have about 5 gallons of pre mixed saltwater in south austin i could buy

I got premixed in North Austin, otherwise you can go get RODI water from heb in 1 gallon jugs, some places like water windmills have rodi but check the sticker to see when the filters were changed.

I keep 10 gallons of SW premixed at 1.025 and 10 gallons of RODI water on hand at all times. If you can not find what you are after and want to make the drive up here just bring a jug with you.

Chris

awesome i went and got water from heb, it said filters were changed april 1st. sea horses dont seem to be doin to happy but hopefully after another water change tomorrow evening they will be good. thanks alot for the help yall!

I get water from HEB in 5 gallon jugs. The water outside in the dispenser is RO/DI. It is the Glacier Water Machines. I was sceptical at first but checked it on line and it says its RO water. They even use UV sterilizers in the machine. Great for me so that i won't have to drive to a LFS every week.

I get water from HEB in 5 gallon jugs. The water outside in the dispenser is RO/DI. It is the Glacier Water Machines. I was sceptical at first but checked it on line and it says its RO water. They even use UV sterilizers in the machine. Great for me so that i won't have to drive to a LFS every week.

It's RO but I don't believe it is DI.