Oh really...

Devin

I have spent countless hours and $$$ getting my little Saltwater tank where I have it now. I am so happy with it I haven't been buying anything new just letting it all grow and fill in, you know what mean?

Well today my 8 year old daughter, Cassandra, told me her favorite thing about my tank was the bristle worms....

• Like 2

Haha, hilarious. My friends always tell me they love the star polyps. doh.gif

That is my wife. The most rare and exotic challice/sps/insert your flavor will never compare to GSP for her. She also thinks damsels are the cutest fish.

I have spent countless hours and $$$ getting my little Saltwater tank where I have it now. I am so happy with it I haven't been buying anything new just letting it all grow and fill in, you know what mean?

Well today my 8 year old daughter, Cassandra, told me her favorite thing about my tank was the bristle worms....

Only a child could pull that off. My grandson and I get on our bellies to look at my mud refugium detrivores. Yes, he does like the colorful stuff. But weird is cool.

Patrick