All Sold - Florida Ricordeas

KimP

I have several ricordeas for sale. They are on an aqua-mag, so I can easily pop them off and they will be attached to rubble, so very easy to glue in place where you want them. 1 is on a small rock. I did my best to get pictures of them. Like usual the colors didn't show up that great on my phone. Here is what I have:

Bright orange almost 2 heads - much bigger than pictured. I had just moved it to get a better shot and it closed up on me. $10

2 peach/orange 1 mouth - $5 each because these are smaller

Large teal/lt blue - $10

Large green - $10

Yellow/multi 1 mouth - $15 these are really beautiful

Yellow/multi 2 mouths - $15 really beautiful

Large green 3 mouths - $10

I live way south and am fairly flexible on pick up times. I can occasionally meet at the Dome. I'll hold with paypal.

*note: I currently have a small population of regular ol planaria in this tank. I've been dipping coral in either fw/flatworm exit/reef dip or just the flatworm exit/reef dip depending on the coral and so far so good on the ones transferred to the new tank. I'd be more than happy to treat any of these ricordea for flatworms prior to purchase if you want.