Aqua-Mag aqua-tunnels

Hydro

Not sure if everyone knows about aqua-mags but they build fake rocks for our tanks that attach to the glass using magnents. I have I think 17 of these total in my tank and I really like them. They are bright white when you get them but soon grow over with coraline and then you can't tell they are fake rocks anymore.

These aren't aqua-mags, they are aqua-tunnels. I think they are pretty cool. These are 6" and 4" pvc tubes covered with the fake rock material the he uses to build the aqua-mag rocks. I wanted these for my qt tanks for the fish to hide in and they are very porous which is great for bacteria and pods. He custom made these for me but I think he is going to offer them now.

post-1255-0-02510100-1330394811_thumb.jp

Thanks for sharing. I really like the aqua tunnel and think they would work great in my QT and DT. Where can I find them?

You can buy them from www.aqua-mags.com. He doesn't have the tunnels on the site but you can email him and he will know what you are talking about. We just had a group buy from them but I think that there is another one is about to be started by another member. That will get you free shipping.

Those are cool, I like hiding the powerhead too, and it gives room for more creatures and corals :) is that stuff made with the same, or similar mixture that is used to make diy live rock?

Btw, I've never seen your tanks, have you posted pics up anywhere?

Edited by Bannerfish

Those are cool, I like hiding the powerhead too, and it gives room for more creatures and corals smile.png is that stuff made with the same, or similar mixture that is used to make diy live rock?

Btw, I've never seen your tanks, have you posted pics up anywhere?

I haven't taken any recent pics, I was planning to do another video soon though. You can check mr saltwater TV, he has a video of it about a year ago I think.

I'm actually not sure what its made of.

I bought of their rocks with magnet attachemnts, After about a year,they crumbled into itty-bitty pieces. All I have left is the magnets.

From the same place? Wow that's weird, mine are at least a year old and are holding up fine. I think they are harder now then when they got here after a layer of coraline.

Did you contact aqua-mags? I bet he would replace it for you, he is a really nice guy.