Dragon Eye Zoas and Armaggedon Palys - All gone!

Richard L

People have been asking me to post some frags of these colonies and I finally got off my duff and did it. First come, first serve but I'll hold with Paypal payment.

Dragon Eye Zoas (Sorry Sold Out!)

I have the following frags, 3, 5, 6, 8 and 15 polyps mounted on tonga branch slices.

$6 per polyp/ $5 per polyp for Premium Members

Mother Colony:

post-2030-0-15889200-1327533835_thumb.jp

Armaggedon Palys (Sorry Sold Out!)

With the actinics running, these are the brightest thing in my tank!

I have the following frags 5, 7, 7 and 10 polyps mounted on tonga branch slices

$6 per polyp/ $5 per polyp for Premium Members

Mother Colony:

post-2030-0-41483300-1327533961_thumb.jp

BTW, I'm always up for a interesting trade. Currently I'm looking for eye-catching zoas/palys, small sps colonies and loose diamonds SI1 clarity or better.happy.png

For anyone who has not seen the dragon eye colony in person, the pics do not do it justice. The green is a highlighter green that is simply stunning. They really jump out at you.

Thanks Jason for bringing that up. I just realized how drab that photo is compared to the real thing. Here is a quick Iphone shot I took a minute ago under the actinic lights. The green is crazy bright!

post-2030-0-18341700-1327550128_thumb.jp

I'm not gonna lie...Seeing this post is making me miss my colonies! I'm thrilled they're doing great in your tank!

Thanks Calvin! You know a private viewing can be arranged. I'd send you a pic of your purple tang schooling with my yellow tangs but that might be too much for you during this emotional time of tearing down that georgeous tank of yours! unsure.png