Juiceman

I have so many Frags! I had to chop down several colonies that had STN or RTN during all of this. It's almost all the same corals, just way smaller. Lots of room to grow!

Frag sale coming soon!

Palmers Blue, Rainbow Nasuta, Juicemans Blue, Fishy Business Green Acro, Sunburst monti, pink Jade, Green Efflo, a few Maricultures, and a few others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good! How do you like the new rock structure? It looks like you really sorted through your corals. Love that Undata!

There's so much more room for activities! Haha

I love the open space. I don't think I could ever go back to a rock wall. More room for monster fish wink.png

Finishing up a few Organization ends.

9648cb3ddb6f27c414b25ac097db04b0.jpg

This is very professional. Great job. Who makes those wire runs (hiders) that you are using? Also, is this on the side or inside the stand?

John

It's Called Panduit and I got it from Altex. This is on the left inside of the stand.

How long QT and what meds, if any?

Minimum 30 Days

Right now only Paraguard.

I will monitor them for anything and medicate as necessary.

Ich doesn't concern me and never has... it's the other stuff that I want to watch for.

I've always done more of an observation tank than a medicated quarantine. I am starting to think about medicating as a precaution but undecided. Flukes concern me which need prazipro. I'm seeing more people running copper for the external parasites.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I always run prazipro regardless... internal parasites and flukes. The way I look at it, I can't really observe their intestinal parasites so might as well treat to be safe.

Either way though, prazipro is pretty reef safe minus issues with fan worms dying.

I've always done more of an observation tank than a medicated quarantine. I am starting to think about medicating as a precaution but undecided. Flukes concern me which need prazipro. I'm seeing more people running copper for the external parasites.

Well based on what happened to my fish... by the time I observed anything it was too late.. Rather be proactive than reactive

My wrasses eat the fan worms anyway. I think I'll try prazi for the batch I currently have in qt. I haven't had an Ich outbreak in this tank yet, but I'm not actively keeping it out either. Truthfully, I don't believe it's possible without extreme measures that I'm not willing to endure.

I always run prazipro regardless... internal parasites and flukes. The way I look at it, I can't really observe their intestinal parasites so might as well treat to be safe.

Either way though, prazipro is pretty reef safe minus issues with fan worms dying.

Thanks for the input. I am new to doing this the "right" way after all.

I have some Prazipro at home and will add some.