Juiceman

9a887cf75764ba15bb4521821e4f2a00.jpg

Ok should I just touch this up or scrape it off and do a fresh coat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think u know the answer to that.... [emoji6]

Come on now! Yal are supposed to let me be lazy!

2411844ccd25fad1e7dd5f3e9ca4286e.jpg

• Like 2

97dc4b04811f51c20d1f88efe7a37e59.jpg

Bottom, top and apex panel installed

That looks great! I see you went with leveling feet. Are you worried at all about one of them being the single point of failure? I debated using them on my stand, but ultimately decided against it. Sure makes leveling easier!

97dc4b04811f51c20d1f88efe7a37e59.jpg

Bottom, top and apex panel installed

That looks great! I see you went with leveling feet. Are you worried at all about one of them being the single point of failure? I debated using them on my stand, but ultimately decided against it. Sure makes leveling easier!

From what I understand they're rated for waay more than what this will all weigh once up and running. And I'm keeping them as low as possible other than leveling of course.

I know for a fact that my old stand was un level which caused the right overflow to be louder since it was taking more water. This will ensure that just in case the floor is the problem I can fix it!

That's how I frag my SPS... stick a broom in my tank and swish it around. Juiceman taught me that little trick like years ago.

He was just trying to help you out since he knows it's hard for you to reach.... :)

• Like 2

That's how I frag my SPS... stick a broom in my tank and swish it around. Juiceman taught me that little trick like years ago.

He was just trying to help you out since he knows it's hard for you to reach.... :)
Is it not impressive to have 3 year old thriving SPS system without ever touching the bottom of the tank once? [emoji12] I'm about 3-4" too short on the wingspan for that task.

Is it not impressive to have 3 year old thriving SPS system without ever touching the bottom of the tank once? [emoji12] I'm about 3-4" too short on the wingspan for that task.

I didn't say it wasn't impressive :). It is very impressive.

Your chopstick skills are strong. :)

• Like 3

ebe001a89537fca26ed41039e5b358b5.jpg

Dry fit the returns.

I am still learning so forgive my question.. Why two different types of hose? I understand the stronger hose for the line with pressure but why not that hose across the board?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ebe001a89537fca26ed41039e5b358b5.jpg

Dry fit the returns.

I am still learning so forgive my question.. Why two different types of hose? I understand the stronger hose for the line with pressure but why not that hose across the board?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm using the blue (couldn't find black) 1.5" pool tubing for my overflows simply because they're easy to cut, route and bend to wherever I need them to go. And the overflows won't be under any real "pressure".

I'm using rigid 1.5" pipe for my return manifold to keep the least amount of friction possible to maximize flow. And using 1" flex for the return lines because that's the smallest spa flex you can get without special ordering and the bulkheads for the returns are 3/4" which matches the loc line that they end on. These pipes will be under pressure since there will be water pumped through them, which is also a reason for thicker more rigid tubing.

• Like 1