Juiceman

Does your current wire have any info on the printed on side of it? If so use that. If not I would assume 14 gauge wire would be fine, since very little electricity is going through it. I'm not an electrician though grin.png

Well... If I would have done my research... It says 22 gauge on the website... Smh

Nevermind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

728f200e26be64da760103b4378cafca.jpg

PSA

You can salvage expensive fittings from pvc with a heat gun and some pliers!

Wow, never thought of that. Just heat around the PVC and it melts the glue/solvent?

You heat the pipe itself. The solvent and the pipe basically melts and becomes soft. Then grab it and spin. I had to re heat a few that didn't heat all the way through but they all came out eventually.

a186715127be67aa6d25b072f1827fa6.jpg

With the new skimmer installation the piping for the old pellet reactor was too short and making a lot of noise, so I went ahead and did a temp install of the new reactor. It's like EXACTLY tall enough! Haha

fe124be8f2ce9bc6a9e692ab1232ac02.jpg

So this is basically the water level the second chamber will be at from now on because of the new baffle level.

I was originally planning on using the marine pure blocks as a stand for Frags with an egg crate top. Now that it's done, I think they will put the Frags in too little of water.

What do you guys think?

Well guys.... We might have a problem...

When we pulled the sump out of the old stand there was a puddle of water underneath it.

I didn't think much of it since I'd knocked the calcium reactor effluent line out and made a mess the day before.

Well, I keep having to clean up a puddle of water on the floor next to the sump... And I can't figure out where it's coming from...

I'm hoping I don't have a leak in the sump but that's what I'm thinking it is. I'm going to look in the morning and see if water collects again but...

Might be buying a new sump... :/

76df2df5ffb4408716dcf1acfef59e8a.jpg

Leak test take 2!

Trying with some wood underneath which would hopefully show us where any water would be coming from. I'll let it sit full while we run errands and see what it looks like when we get back.