Juiceman

Yep, that's why I'm gonna bite the bullet again and order live rock from the ocean and cure it in a barrel. Just not many options for good live rock local, and I don't want any majenos or amptasia

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Yep, that's why I'm gonna bite the bullet again and order live rock from the ocean and cure it in a barrel. Just not many options for good live rock local, and I don't want any majenos or amptasia

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Texted you

My chiller container cracked In it's first 6 months.... Lifetime guarantee my azz!

Still need to stain, weather proof, then add shingles, but this will a much more sturdy and protective solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What kind/size is your chiller? I'm thinking of adding one, too. I either need a chiller or a different light. Sure do like my current light fixture tho.....

What kind/size is your chiller? I'm thinking of adding one, too. I either need a chiller or a different light. Sure do like my current light fixture tho.....

I have the 1/3 hp Jbj chiller. You wouldn't need one that big for a 120. Maybe the 1/4 or 1/5

if thats outdoors, w/ no breeze, it wont work great. these chillers are designed to be indoors (check the manual for operating temp). the pulldown temps will be greatly impacted, as well as efficiency. If that side of the house gets good sun, get a 12v 6" fan, a cheap panel, a cheap 12v lawnmower batt. Also stick a temp relay in there, so it only kicks on when the temp inside is over 75-ish. In the winter, you may want to monitor so it doesnt drop below 50-ish, this may actually cause the heat exchanger to freeze (typical temp at the heat exchanger should be 30degrees below ambient air). If it does frequently, just stick a lightbulb in there as a heater (or one of those radiating heat mats for pets). You may also wanna use those cheapo glass spun air filters on the vents, or the intake filter on the chiller will clog pretty quick outdoors. (all of this is why i went w/ a remote waterbased chiller)

• Like 1