Juiceman

Looks like I have really bad luck... I unplugged the ballast from the fixture that was working to test the other ballast.... And confirmed that it did the same thing on my other fixture... Now when o plugged the good one back in... It's even worse, flickering and flashing, and turning off randomly..

I might be without lights...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From ATI

Worst case scenario, I send in my ballasts one at a time for repair and wait around for them to be sent back.

Best case, they're going to send me new controllers to install inside of the ballasts.

Waiting for the Experts in Germany to say what is the true issue. Of course they're asleep right now... Geez

We'll see..

I have a 6-bulb T5 unit you can borrow if needed. It's 48" though and has a random assortment of old bulbs but should work in a pinch. That or you can borrow a 400-watt MH for a bit as well.

Thank you for that offer. Waiting to hear what Germany says... Sucks that they're asleep when we're awake so it makes communication take a day each time.

More organization attempts...

1eafee77e20f479f142711eb96141afb.jpg

d7bdb72145e4fd0a5ed22fcf0effc947.jpg

b57fdd001e5c076a153137c7fb94bb37.jpg

07de864b91e2dfced474994679e13d2d.jpg

Also in the mist of speaking with ATI about the warranty repair, they told me I needed to switch the direction I mounted my lights. The output of the exhaust air from each fixture were blowing into each other.

4ca171d5b724de2ee3523070d2f61355.jpg

Are you really that interested in how many quarts of fish poop you have stored away? [emoji23]

Not really,, I just wanted something that was see through that would hold plenty. I googled clear buckets and restaurant storage was what came up.

Don't want to have to open it every time I need to peek and see if I should empty it. And I wanted it to have a solid handle I could lift with one hand and not risk spilling any.

OK, so ATI is sending me 2 new Light controllers which will need to be installed inside the ballasts.

Good news is that I will have no Light down time.

Bad news is no LED's until they are replaced, and I have to keep my computer plugged into one of them in order for it to keep the correct time of day... SMH

It's my fault. After researching more, You are always supposed to plug in the fixture to the Ballast prior to the Ballast receiving power.

Evidently during all my unplugging and moving things the last few days, I plugged power into the Ballast prior to the fixtures which caused a surge in the controller.

Got around to a big one today.... Pulled the plastic black background off and painted the back of the tank.

Gotta love the Spousal support!

30ea85ea4ead7ed586374d53ca1a3d14.jpg

Also touched up a lot of spots on the stand and trim.