Juiceman

Shut it down sir. I'd sell off the fish and call it a day.

You know what I didn't think about was the flame Angel... He's been a good citizen so far in the 60.... Maybe he makes the cut into the 200..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok... Sooo..... The plan is....

8a0d7b8ac42abfe14af7e3719289966e.jpg

Shut down the 60...

Frag all the tops of the Toadstools and place them in the 200 on new rocks...

Putty the Torch and Frogspawn to new base rocks

Transfer clowns, puffer, and Flame... After the Clam is gone.

Purchase new cabinet for ATO reservoir.

Route Chiller outside through the window...

Chiller will be in a dog house outside next to the house. Gain access to the back of the tank!

Now how to do all that..... Time will tell...

Ran into a problem.... Kinda... Smh

So the 60 is empty!

I moved the fish into the 200 that I wasn't going to keep and isolated them in the Acclimation chambers I made for new fish... Well....

I had the foxface and yellow tang in a larger egg crate one that doesn't have very strong magnets. 2 nights ago a turbo snail cleaning the glass got underneath the egg crate, dragged it down below the water line and the foxface is now loose.!

Fast forward to today... The exact same thing happened and the yellow tang got loose..

I'm worried about WW3 in my tank...

The foxface seems like he might be ok but I know the yellow tang is going to catch it!

I doubt I can catch him with a trap before the damage is already caused, here's the question... Do I just see what happens and leave them or do I borrow and trap and try to get them out?

Today after helping move that 300 gal tank.. It was time to take care of mine..

Today's mission.. Move the chiller outside!

96f4b3404b1668cee5085a51fdd2f145.jpg

3b3f586e2400a8aef1cb3091e0a768df.jpg

Cut a 1 x 4 to the size of the window inner frame. Drilled a few holes for the pipelines. Final arrangement ended up a little different but that's why I had so many extra fittings!

04d4a8473c25c6c7b6db10a545b1bf4f.jpg

Sealed the top and bottom of the wood with Door Frame weather Proofing

dc119ce6b11582547d3999bbb09b7242.jpg

Used adjustable curtain rods to push the Window down on the wood firmly.

7c5b42871e6cb33474c2196b6017854d.jpg

Made sure to have unions where I could fit them.

62afc9b50908fb6f3828ec11ff395439.jpg

I wanted part of all this to gain myself access to the back of the tank. Definitely needs cleaning and organizing.

• Like 1

c1be79ed7289f46f8830eedfc929671d.jpg

I shall call it the Chill House....

Sealed the inlets with Silicone to keep any water out... Same with the cuts on the wood. Going to put Pipe insulation around the pipes also.... Bought the wrong size.

Also drilled some holes so water can't collect on the lip of the container

Man, you've had a busy weekend!

Yeah... I'm tired. Still a lot to do... I'm waiting for the toadstools to attach to their new rocks so I can position them where I want...

Organize the CaRx side of the tank and mount everything... My goal is for no equipment to be on the floor other than what has to be!

Well..... Looks like I fried something in my ATI ballast while organizing cords last night. Once I plugged everything back in, the Leds will no longer power on.... :/

I've emailed ATI, we'll see how their customer service is. They came with a 1 year warranty which I'm well within.. So we'll see.

ATI responded quickly, sending me some trouble shooting info and how to reset the ballast to run the correct fixture.

Evidently, the Person I spoke with says it's common from time to time for the Ballast to reset to the wrong setting when power is lost. He thinks my ballast is set to possibly run a different size fixture thus why my LED's aren't Powering on.

I'm going to run home during my conference and give it a shot.

He said if that's not the issue to call back and we'll trouble shoot further.

Good so far!

• Like 1

Upon shutting down the 60 and organizing all my Electronics... The only things powered by the APEX directly are my Skimmer, Heaters, Solenoid, and Fuge Light. I have all other pumps and lights plugged into normal Power Strips and the ATI's have their controller built into the Ballast.

Doesn't anyone control their Return Pumps or any other powerheads via the Apex?

What are the pros and cons?

Also I'd be interested in connecting my Jabao RW pumps to the Apex but I have no idea how to do that.

Thoughts?