Do any shops stock large tanks ?

AquaJohn

I would say that a 180g or 210 is probably the biggest any store may have in stock from time to time. A 240g+ will most likely need to be ordered but they can generally get them in just a few weeks. The bigger tanks take up floor space and don't sell real often so stores don't keep them in stock often, unless they are doing it for an annual sale or something along those lines. Jake at RCA can definitely hook you up with what you want, He will just have to order it.

Aquadome will order them. If they are a normal supplier, the shipping was negligible last I asked. Gary said it normally takes a week or two which isn't bad. I don't know if perfecto or aqueon make larger than 210 though, so that may be a no go.

Marineland makes a couple of large tanks in their Deep Dimension Series, 250g and 300g. There are no Texas distributors that carry those in stock at this time, therefore we do not have current pricing for them. We can get you pricing if you would like. The largest tank manufactured by Aqueon is 215g, the largest standard size by Deep Sea Aquatics is 215g. We can certainly get you a quote from Deep Sea Aquatics for any dimensions that you would like. Lead time on a special order size is usually 3-4 weeks. Any standard size 210g or 215g will generaly take 3-5 days to get in. Hope this helps.

Gary