Favorite clowns?

mFrame

I've had a lot of clownfish since starting my tanks. My least favorite were my huge mean Clarkii's. My most favorite up until now have been my original pair of breeding false Percs. Several months ago I lost that pair when treating my tank for an algae outbreak. I waited a while, but found this pair of naked clowns at the Aqua-Dome last week and had to have them. So far they're doing great hosting my mushrooms, but I'll be moving my RBTA clone back from my larger tank to give them a nice home shortly. I thought you might enjoy seeing a pic of them. Until ORA has those lightning clowns for sale, these guys are pretty cute!

post-884-0-80974200-1326477926_thumb.png

Those were the ones in the zoa tank? Very nice.

My favorites are gold maroons and then naked or one spot percs or ocerlaris. I love the look of the clarki's but just too aggressive.

Yes, they were with the zoas. I love the look of gold/maroons, but personality wise they tend to be jerks just like the clarkii's.

That's a great looking pair of fish, nice pick up. Only have experience with my occ/perc pair, and I gotta say that my little perc picasso is one of my faves. Really like the look of the snowflakes and picasso's. After that the pink skunk's are a very cool looking fish too.

Tank raised Ocellaris are my favorite. The last group of aquacultured clowns that I received had been imprinted with people during its prejuvenillle stage. I was presently surprised to see them "school up" and beg for food the first time that I feed them