Oceanic 90g drilled tank + stand/canopy

fredequalscool

Hello, thanks for looking. I have a 90g complete system for sale - $700.00, but you will have to pick it up because I do not have adequate transportation.

it includes:

-90g tank (zero scratches, 1-1.5 years old and purchased brand new, however there is quite a bit of coraline algae on the back walls fyi)

-black pine stand and canopy

-drilled with 30g custom sump (includes areas for return pump, fuge, bubble trap, and room for HOB skimmer inside!

-Reef Octopus protein skimmer

-some live rock and sand (whatever wont fit into my new tank)

-(2) koralia powerheads

-return pump, MAG 7 (you might need to upgrade this later, however it is in great shape and fairly new)

-Current brand 48" lighting system (USED condition) - includes (4) T5's and (2) metal halides [i think they are 250W's], (2) ballasts, and some moonlight LED's, but a couple are broke - also, no mounting apparatuses

-extra 48" Glo fixture for 2x T5's, freebie, and I think I have an extra day bulb

Livestock you can have:

-chocolate chip starfish

-regal tang (needs to be quarantined or donated to a good home!)

-anemone crab (he lost his anemones? idk he eats everything, might wanna throw him in the sump or donate?)

It's a great tank and I wish I could afford the upkeep on it. With very little time, effort, and a few upgrades I'm positive this tank could be spectacular. Also, I've got 3 or 4 buckets and lids and can help move this setup as best I can :P

Thanks for looking again, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D

-Fred

post-1424-0-32739800-1323529565_thumb.jp

post-1424-0-53289800-1323530425_thumb.jp

post-1424-0-95610000-1323530452_thumb.jp

post-1424-0-22181100-1323530522_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...