Selling all livestock

DerrickH

yeah... kinda crappy in a way.. but what can you do? To me, respect and honesty goes a long way and says a lot about someone.

Cash UP Front goes further..

Who said I didn't have cash for what I said I wanted?

.. and I would not dare treat ANYONE on this board like that. First dibs gets first dibs unless they back out when it comes to anything that I try to sell on this board.

On top of that.. The person who purchased everything out from under everyone else that jumped on it is also very disrespectful. Something I could never do to fellow reefers on this forum.

Who said I didn't have cash for what I said I wanted?

i did not say that..

.. and I would not dare treat ANYONE on this board like that. First dibs gets first dibs unless they back out when it comes to anything that I try to sell on this board.

i am new.. was not aware of the dibs rule..

On top of that.. The person who purchased everything out from under everyone else that jumped on it is also very disrespectful. Something I could never do to fellow reefers on this forum.

i see your point..

what ever it was.. it was very popular items.. i had not see this much BUZZZ about a sale in the few weeks i have been here..

All,

If I didnt have to be out of my apt in 3 days and could manage all the logistics of it combined with packing, moving, working, taking care of kids as well, I would have use the "1st dibs" method(hence the rock bottom prices). Sorry yall missed out but trying to plan multiple pick ups and catching all the fish without removing the rock would have been impossible with yesterdays schedule. I never planned on having to take care of all the utilities, my "co-pilot" was to do this but without a lease she couldnt do anything and could not get her son enrolled in school either so had to make a tough call. I will say one thing though, Ive bought and sold quite a few items on another forum, and compared, its some serious competition to get a good deal here on the ARC without it being sold to someone else(its happened to me a few times already on hardware). There are certain individuals that sit around all day logged into this site just to buy stuff on here at super low prices only to turn around in a week or so later and resell it on here after marking it up......Not naming any individuals but but it happens almost weekly....again sorry to disappoint anyone but I had to do what made the most sense.

Derrick H.