ok I may just be a fool but

AquaJohn

Sent a PM to an administrator that I saw online and they haven't read the PM but have been online since I sent the PM.... Wondering how this site stays alive since no one can even donate when they want to. Never thought I'd have to beg people to take cash in this economy.... Guess I wont be premium and get my discounts at local stores.... I'll just get someone else to buy them for me.

awww. man!! i just want my discounts sad.png

Exactly lol. I did find out though that a lot of online retailers will give you a 10% code for check out it you simply ask. I did this when ordering stuff that I needed, often it made shipping free and saved a couple bucks. If I could do that at the local stores I for sure would!

Not fish related, but you come into my shop (Global Printing Solutions) and I'll give you an ARC discount on any print job you may have! wink.png

hmmmm.. well, i kind of do need a sign for my nieces to hold when proposing to my GF at Bergstrom when she flys in from Venezuela..

wub.png

Not fish related, but you come into my shop (Global Printing Solutions) and I'll give you an ARC discount on any print job you may have! wink.png

If this is the guy I usually deal with for our work then he really does know his ****! Always a super friendly place to go into!

If this is the guy I usually deal with for our work then he really does know his ****! Always a super friendly place to go into!

hairy.png Who do you work for?