Broken Fish tank!

Christian

The worst thing that could ever happen is a broken fish tank, well that happened to me today. I had a 40 gallon fish tank crack on me today so now i have all my fish in a 55 gallon aquarium that i have had in my back yard, and stuck on my floor. this sucks my day was so great today that my dad called me because he saw a large puddle of water in the living room i had 3 fish tanks now i just have 2 and a spare tank for holding things. the tank in the living room was not leaking but the one in my room was it soaked my carpet and ran through the wall into the living room. what a way to get me perfectly great day... not!

I'm glad everything survived and you had a spare tank laying around. The same thing happened to me a few months ago. I'm so glad that when I purchased my new home I decided to upgrade to tile floor. It has been a life saver!

I hope your parents aren't too upset about it. Its nice that your dad called to let you know.

well i was in my room, on my computer and he called me in to the kitchen to help with dinner and than he saw the large puddle of water on the floor. so he thought it was my 29 gallon bio cube, but it was not. and he work in a office building that had a fish tank and it ruined the entire first floor of the building. and we were able to remove about 30 gallons of the water so it did not leak a lot, only about 10-15 gallons, most was in my carpet.