Scinaia Complanata (Macro Algae)

C Lo Slice

I have some Scinaia complanata, which is a gorgeous red macro. I just sent some to another member a few days ago and it has grown even more since then. It is free to whoever wants a bit, although I will accept donations (currently having a problem with hair algae and cyano, so a little critter that will help would be awesome!).

I am located in Buda, but will be at Mr. Cob's delivery tomorrow in Southpark Meadows. I can bring some there if anyone is interested. This truly is a very pretty macro that I have in my display tank.

Hey - I would love a piece. I don't have any extra critters, but I have a ton of other kinds of macros that are also pretty. Dragons' breath (with orange at the growing tips), red bush, or caulerpa racemosa var peltata. I also have a frags of various gorgs: purple ribbon, red whip, yellow sea whip. Sorry I don't have pics, but a quick google image search should show plenty of examples. Let me know if any of these interest you. I will also be at the pick up.