checking intrest on my tank and possibly stand.

mhart032

Im thinking about a 90g upgrade. so im checking intrest in my 4month old 100% starphire 40g rimless breeder and possibly my custom cherry stand.

it will just be tank and maybe the stand if it doesnt or cant mod it fit the 90g rimless im thinking about.

anyway you can checkout the tank and stand on my build thread in my signature. the tank is a custom 100% starphire 40 gallon breeder with center overflow, gurgle buster overflow pipe. the overflow is not made from acrylic or plastic its black glass. the tank was 450 new the stand if i cant use it cost me over 500 in materials and is solid cherry and has 4 quick disconnect doors. its made from the best raw cherry money could buy, with cherry finish and 6 coats of heavy poly over the top. all joints are reinforced and seams are siliconed when put togeather to insure water doesnt get in the seams. the stand in resested 1" so the tank sits down into the stand but still give it a seamless look, with a 3/4" honed and leveled alder insert to insure the tank sits level. the corners of the inset have 3mm holes in the corners polyed through for drips down the glass for drainage. i took all the stands ive had previously and took the best from all of them and put that into this stand. i honestly thought of everything when i built this stand and setup. tank and stand are 100% custom.

Matt