RBTA and Fiji yellow leather for sale

Wryknow

Selling a very nice sized RBTA. This particular RBTA has done very well in captivity for 3 or 4 years now and has given me 4 or 5 healthy clones. The color variation has a bit of green tint around the base when it is spread out and in the right mood. There were some bubbles on the tips today, but that changes with its mood. It is attached to the same hunk of live rock as the fiji yellow leather but I've had good luck detaching anemones with ice cubes. Asking $80

Also FS, a large yellow Fiji leather - a good 5 or 6 inches across when it opens up. It is attached to a good sized chunk of live rock (about 8" x 3 " x 6") that I will include in the sale since I'm not sure how I could detach it without cutting it off. Asking $40

If you can take both of these I'll give them to you with the live rock for $100. I would like to make sure they both stay healthy and go to a good home and this would be the least stressful way to re-home them so I will give sales preference to someone who wants them both.

The live rock is in good shape, no aptasia, maybe an odd piece of bubble algae will pop up every now and then. There are some sponges growing on the underside of it as well. Never dosed with any medications.

Regards,

Jason